Friday, October 28, 2011

Down On The Farm

Here are a few more pictures of the area around a B&B we visited recently. I love old farms, there are so many things to take pictures of and explore.
In between showers
Crazy city folk, I'm sure he's thinking
Don't get any closer, you'll regret it
Love old buildings
Rust is a color, right?

The following shots are my daughter's with a DSLR. I wish I could afford to get her one of these because the quality is so much better than a point-and-shoot.
I love those clouds

A less than 24-hours old Blue Bunny, which has since died :-(

Friendly little thing

Aren't we cute?

4 comments:

bill said...

I used to like to prowl around those old farms. So many picture opportunities to explore. You got so,e nice pics here. The one where you liked the clouds, I liked that stand of trees whose leaves appear to be turning. And that's a good pic of you and daughter. Actually they're all good. I particularly liked the goat chowing down.

kden said...

Thanks for stopping by Bill and Claire, I appreciate your comments and visits.

Grumpy said...

The old building and the trailer are my favorites. Very well done. Wish I could compose pictures like you can.

David said...

Nice post with excellent pictures. The pictures alone would make me want to go there, because they show how much character the place has!