Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Leavenworth......again

I feel like sometimes I get a little repetitive with my shots because we always seem to go to the same places. But when it's a place I love so much I just can't help myself.

A few weekends ago we took off to one of our favs, Leavenworth, Wa. The weather wasn't as good as last year but still pleasant. But with the cloudy day the fall colors didn't seem as bright. We took our dog this year and she always has a blast walking with us. She doesn't seem to show her age of 10 while she's walking but she sure did after we got back to our cabin. She was limping, tired, and didn't want to eat dinner. So I gave her a pain pill and got her up on one of the beds and she stayed there until morning with one quick trip outside before bed. I made my husband sleep with her so he didn't sleep well because she's a bed hog and he didn't have the heart to scoot her over. You can always click on these to get a bigger look.
Icicle River
Icicle
Icicle
Nellie enjoying the day
A cute pair of ducks
Our cabin, second from last
Main street Leavenworth with the Cascades in the background

No comments: