Thursday, February 11, 2010

My First Panoramic


I'm taking a break from meme's for awhile but will still be posting pictures now and then so you know that I'm still alive and well. A few weeks ago my daughter had an assignment in her photography class to take some shots that could be made into one panoramic shot using PhotoShop. I remembered that my camera has its own panoramic setting so I took my own shots along side of her. This is one in a series of four. I just used my camera's editing program to make the panoramic shot. Who needs PhotoShop anyway?

I'm pretty pleased with  how it turned out and wish I had been using it a lot earlier. I could have gotten some great shots on vacation. Oh well, there's always this year.

Click on the panoramic to get the full size. It's beeeuuutttiiifffuuullllll.

9 comments:

Michael said...

Really beautiful!The way it was capture the panorama is great!

Colleen Courtney said...

SO incredible!

babbler said...

That picture gives me a certain feeling, I like how it puts me there in the moment. You have really captured something here! I will be back! Thanks, Mrs. Slug in Oregon

Romantic bed and breakfasts said...

These all are the great tourist’s attraction and great travel destinations with all the joy, happiness and tranquil places for sure.

Iosif said...

Very beautiful pictures ...... Congratulations!
Greetings with respect!

tagskie said...

Nice blog you got here... Just droppin' by to say hi! http://www.arts-and-entertainment.info

virginia bed and breakfast said...

All are the very beautiful, gallant, truly magnificent and historical architecture which are looking amazing and great for sure.

Snowbrush said...

I have very much enjoyed browsing your blog.

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com